13 July 2009

Frito Chili DIE!!!!

Letter sent to Sonic Drive In July 6, 2009. No reply.


Hello, I've been living in the Seattle area for a little over three years and haven't seen a Sonic yet. I'm from a little town in Arkansas that has four of them!!! I think you could really break in to the market up here by catering to the more sophisticated pallet of the people of the Pacific Northwest. Let me suggest to you and the Sonic Drive-In Conglomerate the perfect menu item to introduce yourselves with...


Frito Chowder Pie!!!

Like this, but gray and fishy smelling

You can even expand on that by adding a Frito Chowder Pie Wrap to the menu in the summertime. Then in winter, put some bacon up on that mofo. Clearly, it's a product that sells itself.

All I ask is that I get free cherry limeades for life. Please forward this idea to whoever can get the ball rolling on this idea, because I'm getting thirsty.

No comments: