04 January 2011

I went to Australia for one day


I went to Australia to the Brisbane airport to drop off a package and got the rest of the time off so I went to an area of Gold Coast in Queensland called Surfer's Paradise. You know, because I'm such a good surfer. Note: Never go to a country for one day because it looks really bad to customs when you come back.



Beach at Surfer's Paradise


View of the city from the beach. The tall building is the tallest residential building in the world. Ever!



View from my hotel. Not a great hotel. Something, or someone, chewed up the batteries in the remote and the air conditioner was powered by a 2-stroke lawn mower engine.


Couldn't track down the pants and shoes store that this sign was referring to, but there sure were a lot of them in town. Must be a chain.


Sand at night.


I've only thrown this thing correctly twice so far and both times it nearly decapitated me! Fun!!!

No comments: